Jun 30, 2012

why do I do , what I hate?

have you feel like this before? that you know something its the wrong thing to do but you still do it and you dont know why u did it ,and then you feel guilty? well,I been there.
When we start walking the cristian life ,temptation and tribulation seems to be everywhere ,do not surprise the devil is trying to embarrass you in front of God just like he tried to do with (Job1:7-11), and  it looks like this perfect ,holy christian life is impossible to accomplish, but hey dont quit!
wherever our weakness is ,or our sin (fornication,lust,envying,wrath,etc) its like a ghost that it haunts us. I asked myself many times ,why this ghost comes back around ? I read the bible and pray, whats going on? well we must know a very important thing: the weakness is in the mind not in the body , so in order to be transformed we got to be renewed in our minds first.
Paul in the bible said:
  •  For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man.But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.... (Ro.7:22,23)
  • And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind....(Ro.12:2)
  •  This I say, therefore, and testify in the Lord, that you should no longer walk as the rest of the Gentiles walk, in the futility of their mind, having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God... (Ephesians 4:17,18)
  • put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts,and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, and  put on the new man which was created according to God..(Ephesians 4:22-24) 
 This is where the transformation begins, in our MINDS , God made already a covenant with us :  “This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,”(Hebrews10:16)
All we have to do is ask Him to renew our minds,and he will write his laws in our minds, and we shall not only read but also MEDITATE in his word : "Blessed is the man
Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly,
    Nor stands in the path of sinners,
    Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;But his delight is in the law of the Lord,    And in His law he MEDITATES day and night."( Psalm 1:1,2)
Therefore meditation in the word of God is important to occupy our minds with Godly thoughts and not give any room to the devil because he walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.
"Let GOD run a marathon in your MIND"



To God be the Glory now and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment